Collector Office Solapur Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 84 Talathi Posts: Collector Office Solapur, Maharashtra has delivered notification for the recruitment of 84 Talathi Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply through online from 20-08-2013 to 29-08-2013. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Collector Office Solapur Vacancy Details:
Total no. of Posts: 84
Name of the post: Talathi
Age limit: Candidates age must between 18 to 33 years as on 19-08-2013. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Degree.
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.400/- and Reserved candidates Rs.200/- Candidates download challan from website and pay the fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Process: Candidates selection is based on the Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates apply through online website http://Oasis.mkcl.org/collector2013 from 20-08-2013 to 29-08-2013.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website http://Oasis.mkcl.org/collector2013 Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 20-08-2013.
Last date for submission of Online Application: 29-08-2013.
Date of Written Test: 01-09-2013 (Sunday) at 11:00 to 01:00 PM.
Click Here for Recruitment Advt.
Click Here for Online Application.